Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

When you see posts about how bad certain players are in certain positions and you compare how much money we have wasted on them compared to some real cheap talent at other clubs you just wonder what the fuck goes on at the top level of football clubs. Scouting seems to be a total waste of time in so far as we spend vast amounts on players who just aren't capable to play at the speed of the PL/Champs League, just beggars belief.

I only saw the final 20 minutes of the first half.

Were we as bad as the scoreline suggests?

Afraid so mate.

Awful in midfield, nothing going up front, shite at the back - and Eddie let in 5!

But the worst part was the complete lack of fight out there. We just gave up after their first went in.

You'd struggle to pick any positives out of that.

Ake had a good game, and Delap will have benefitted from the experience. That’s genuinely the best I can do!

Our team for 10 years was built around Kun, Silva, kompany, Fern and Yaya.

Not one was replaced like for like in terms of quality.

And we wonder why we are in reverse!

Not picking bones but Kev is surely a replacement for either Yaya or Silva. Not sure which but he’s definitely a significant “spine” player. Actually he’s currently the best player in the world in his position.

hang in there lads

forget the result played shocking right now ? but i will take that than being shocking midseason or in the run in at the end when the medals are handed out

also nobody in the mini league big 4 clubs are looking that good as well right now ? this season is wide open and teams are going to lose, forget the closed shop of the last 3 seasons any club getting 90 odd points this season are on drugs

It's a massive game tomorrow, which it always was going to be, but if Arsenal win then all of a sudden it's a very open season and if not I could see them having it wrapped up by Christmas again.

Terrible result. Don't want to overreact - some players out and so on.

But to lose in such a predictable way - dominate posession, get hit on the break, is just gutting.

Pep has been working on this problem for seasons - since he joined Bayern, in fact - and he can't seem to fix it.

Last edited:
I hate to sound over-reactionary as it's only 1 game in a season that is going to have a lot of strange results, and I love Pep, but as much as I hate to say it but something tells me Pochettino will be our manager next season.

TBF, I also thought Kun was gone too after he and Pep seemed to clash, but it is concerning and makes you wonder.
Happy clappers clutching at straws here

Leave it out fella we were shit once remember;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.