Students

The problem here isn't 'students'. The problem here is that an 18 yr old sperm head has a global platform for their nonsense because of twitter. Those of us born before 1990 had the opportunity to be wankers and idiots when we were young without it being recorded or anyone but our mates knowing about it.
Yes it will be interesting to see what Mummy and Daddy have to say when they are subject of gossip in their circle and probably their local Conservative club and lodge.
And of course that video will resurface as soon as she gets her first job and many other times.
I would though.

And of course that video will resurface as soon as she gets her first job and many other times.
I would though.

And eternally haunt the philistine into veritable submission. I would haul her off on sight for indoctrination therapy, concerning the merits of morality and decency within a modern day civilized setting. Rather than giving up all forlorn hope maybe, just maybe, there lies deep within that mother-lode of a dark dank hollow she calls brain, some amoebic element of common decency that's worthy of a save. As an addendum where did the video go ?

Last edited:
Piss me off big time they crash all the bars in south Manchester this time of year and get better treatment from bar staff served first etc over people who drink in these pubs all year round, and the busses are a joke to town via the curry mile due to these knobheads.

Last edited:
Interesting case - if twitter and smartphones had been about when these lot were doing their 'Raffles the Gentlemans thug' antics and fucking pigs heads their careers and the recent history of our country may well have been very different. Also if teenagers had been filming off camera goings on on ToTP Jimmy Savile might not have prospered.

There was one being interviewed on tv this morning and she openly admitted the big attraction was the social scene of being at uni

successive governments have pushed this agenda for years, whereby kids are almost peer pressured into going to university “or they won’t get a good job”. Meanwhile there are new “universities” opening up all the time queuing up to take the dosh from-not very bright kids who want a 3 to 4 year doss. It’s a big con and kids are the victims

**before anyone pipes up I know some kids are very bright / motivated and use said degree to get good jobs.

successive governments have pushed this agenda for years, whereby kids are almost peer pressured into going to university “or they won’t get a good job”. Meanwhile there are new “universities” opening up all the time queuing up to take the dosh from-not very bright kids who want a 3 to 4 year doss. It’s a big con and kids are the victims

**before anyone pipes up I know some kids are very bright / motivated and use said degree to get good jobs.
The con was started in the 80's when the Thatcher govt neatly solved youth unemployment by deciding it didn't exist and everyone would be on yts or in university. Blair then perpetuated it with his aspiration to get everyone to go to university. Some genuine aspiration to push social mobility I'm sure, but also a handy way to keep the lid on the dole queue.

The con was started in the 80's when the Thatcher govt neatly solved youth unemployment by deciding it didn't exist and everyone would be on yts or in university. Blair then perpetuated it with his aspiration to get everyone to go to university. Some genuine aspiration to push social mobility I'm sure, but also a handy way to keep the lid on the dole queue.

Agree. Also of the “universities” are nothing more than money making scams. Just look at how little you have to have achieved to be accepted. It’s a total con.

I'm going to give this thread 4 pineapple rings.

2020_04_16_9766.jpg

The gammon is strong in this one.

Just watching the news and its a bit disturbing that students are being detained in their accommodation by uni's locking doors and using security guards whilst at the same time those self same uni's saying they have no legal powers to do this?

The country is fucking mad - laws being broken as a matter of course - anarchy is on the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.