The Michael Oliver Penalty Thread

Slight contact, they dive. Oliver is giving the penalty before they hit the water, sorry turf.

Bent as. I know we were shit yesterday before anyone starts.

Would corrupt Michael have given those pens to Leicester at Anfield in front of the Kop, debatable.

First 2 in these modern times were pens, the third even with the new blowing on players rules wasn't but get in bad positions as defenders and this is what happens.

We seldom move into the area at speed and prefer to play 'umbrella' football around a defensive back 9 so won't be getting many this season.

As for the bottler, I'm surprised he could actually walk off the pitch he must have been exhausted carrying that erection round for the last 60 mins.

On the penalty subject they seem to be always given when the forward feels a slight touch and goes immediately to ground however on corners and free kicks it's like all in wrestling in the box and hardly ever given...doesn't add up!

Good point sterling tries his best to stay on his feet but when brought down pens a rarely given. We need to go down straight away we seem to be the only team who don’t play smart we are a nice team the club is a very accommodating with loans we just a great club who bend over.

Good point sterling tries his best to stay on his feet but when brought down pens a rarely given. We need to go down straight away we seem to be the only team who don’t play smart we are a nice team the club is a very accommodating with loans we just a great club who bend over.
FWIW the first one I can see being given but the 2nd and 3rd no.....Vardy fouled Garcia and fell to ground and Maddison did the loop the loop before hitting the deck......and all this "VAR is checking it" bollocks...just another red shirt back up plan to shaft their main opponents!

All 3 were were challenges that did not need, and should not have been made, its subjective, but i don't believe any would have led to a goal scoring opportunity, let alone a goal. You can rest assured, that had that been the case, OliVAR would have had his red card out quicker than you can say, " play on, no penalty, LiVARpool might score" or "definitely no penalty, i can't give City a penalty"

Equally, i have not the slightest doubt, that had they been the other way round, we would have been lucky to get one of them given.

Slight contact, they dive. Oliver is giving the penalty before they hit the water, sorry turf.

Bent as. I know we were shit yesterday before anyone starts.

Would corrupt Michael have given those pens to Leicester at Anfield in front of the Kop, debatable.
What changed his motivation.

He’s called the bottler for refusing to give penalties. All of a sudden he’s dishing them out like confetti.

What changed his motivation.

He’s called the bottler for refusing to give penalties. All of a sudden he’s dishing them out like confetti.
No crowd on his back. He thought 'fuck it' I'm having a great time here, and payback for Pep sarcastically coming on the pitch and saying "thank you, thank you so much" and giving him a good clap at Anfield.

Might narrow it down to 2 next time we play to avoid suspicion..

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.