It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it an FFP issue or a squad issue that we’re not already trying to buy a left back. Even if Zinchenko stays we still have a foreign spot free. Who or what are we waiting for?

A week to go... once Ruben is here do we think that’s it? One of the issue this window has highlighted for me is how we struggle to move players on and therefore to make changes. Otters Txiki has done wonders there thank fuck for PAOk! But Yaya was around too long , have we done the same with Sergio and Ferna? Making them even harder to replace.

True, we have not been linked to any LB. And as is being discussed, our transfer business is not as discreet as it used to be.

So would be pleasantly surprised if we are close to signing him
To be fair 5 days ago Dias hadn't been mentioned this summer.

Why is everyone suddenly saying we are in for Tagliafico ? not seen any actual link at least not recently and I dont see us getting him unless someone goes and that looks unlikely

A week to go... once Ruben is here do we think that’s it? One of the issue this window has highlighted for me is how we struggle to move players on and therefore to make changes. Otters Txiki has done wonders there thank fuck for PAOk! But Yaya was around too long , have we done the same with Sergio and Ferna? Making them even harder to replace.
A brave man that shifts serg and Ferny on before they are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.