Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Although i agree its early days and anything can happen. The likelihood is that season will repeat itself. We look wank (albeit with players to return) whereas Liverpool look like they beat everyone again AND still have VAR on their side. I dont think people realise yet just how corrupt VAR is and how its gonna script the league.

Agree it doesn’t look great at the moment but these fuckers have had more of a pre-season than us. Their season finished 3 weeks before ours and although they started the new season a week before us, to have 2 weeks extra rest with such a quick turnaround between both seasons is huge, especially with so many players out. PSG had even less rest than us and they promptly lost their first 2 games of the new season.
I don’t agree we look wank - we did in the second half yesterday but we were fantastic in the first half against Wolves before a bit of fatigue set in, and for the first half hour yesterday there was only one team in it. I believe we will improve over the coming weeks but it may get worse before it gets better.

Genuinely world class to be honest. The difference between them and Mendy is depressing. We should not be using inverted wingers with such shit ‘attacking’ full backs. We ought to use inverted full backs again to get bodies around our plodding midfield. And for the love of god make our next winger signing a left footed left winger.

Its not just de pressing, it’s de fending and de attacking too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.