Premier league games 26/27/28 September

The decisions going their way, are getting ridiculous.

Closed Fist shows intent,it was a straight Red.

I guarantee had that been us, there would have been multiple VAR angles shown on TV,,the worst one replayed,over and over.

Another thing there is no consistency with these VAR replays.

Seems to me they only show VAR replays when it suites them.

I remember a rag game at the Swamp last season where all 3 goals looked off side.Yet not one VAR replay was ever shown on TV.

Yet games previously the lines were repeatedly used.

Agenda much.

To quote John Lydon "Ever get the feeling you are being cheated?"

Agree it doesn’t look great at the moment but these fuckers have had more of a pre-season than us. Their season finished 3 weeks before ours and although they started the new season a week before us, to have 2 weeks extra rest with such a quick turnaround between both seasons is huge, especially with so many players out. PSG had even less rest than us and they promptly lost their first 2 games of the new season.
I don’t agree we look wank - we did in the second half yesterday but we were fantastic in the first half against Wolves before a bit of fatigue set in, and for the first half hour yesterday there was only one team in it. I believe we will improve over the coming weeks but it may get worse before it gets better.
Hope you're right mate, just not confident, feels like nothing has changed with our tactics or our mentality. Press us, we crumble, go a goal down from the first shot on goal, lose the game. It been the same for a year now.

Another excuse. They are better and we need to improve massively to compete next season. No need to fabricate conspiracy theories around refereeing. The difference in quality is blatantly obvious now. They go down and comeback immediately. Where has that hunger gone from us?
Too many have become complacent,don’t seem to have the drive and hunger to want it as much .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.