It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more concerned if we conceded 5 with our first choice centrebacks and a full preseason behind the team. Rodgers took full advantage of the lack of match sharpness. Hardly a tactical masterclass

Anyone can name the highlights.

Where was "not settling for good, demanding greatness" when Kolo, Tal Ben Haim, Sylvinho, Bridge, Stefan Savic, Roque Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Bellamy, Jo, Adam Johnson, Boateng, Owen Hargreaves arrived?

Look at all that greatness Cook demanded!
Savic, Johnson, Bellamy and Kolo would all get in this team. Kolo better than stones and Garcia. So is Savic. Bellamy better than Jesus or Mahrez. Johnson the paedo was a decent player for us and a big part of first prem win. Boateng was a class player and proved it god knows what went on with him but again he’s better than Stones and Garcia so he’s get in this team.

Savic, Johnson, Bellamy and Kolo would all get in this team. Kolo better than stones and Garcia. So is Savic. Bellamy better than Jesus or Mahrez. Johnson the paedo was a decent player for us and a big part of first prem win. Boateng was a class player and proved it god knows what went on with him but again he’s better than Stones and Garcia so he’s get in this team.

Have I really just read Adam fucking Johnson would get in our current team? I know we are hurting from Sunday but come on mate.

Kolo and Savic were also atrocious for us for what it’s worth, I’m not a fan of his at all but Stones has been better than both.

Does it matter? It JUST HAPPENED yesterday.

I know what the score was, there’s no need to shout, but it’s hardly a trend is it - it’s a once in a Blue Moon occurrence - at the moment - which has led to a significant overreaction.
Ship another 3 or 4 against Leeds and/or start losing on anything like regular basis I’d take a different view.

I know what the score was, there’s no need to shout, but it’s hardly a trend is it - it’s a once in a Blue Moon occurrence - at the moment - which has led to a significant overreaction.
Ship another 3 or 4 against Leeds and/or start losing on anything like regular basis I’d take a different view.

that type of performance/result has been coming for a while however - defensively we have been weak for a while and Wolves could/should have scored at least 3 possibly more. Its not just the defence but the midfield as well.

any team that has fast paced strikers and play ont he break always cause us trouble...Liverpool, Leicester, Wolves last season, Utd (they are shit but have the pace int he channels and upfront to break on us ) - we will see this mor and more from teams....Pep has to adapt and find a way to prevent it.

At presnt his desire and decisions to play our fullbacks so high looks a poor one - they expose us in the channels and they are offering nothing going forward - a bit more pragmatism wouldnt go a miss and find other ways to provide width and attack.

The press isnt working either - our forwards arent aggressive enough and our midfield doesnt press either besides KDB

We need to have a lot more energy and we just dont get it from the likes of Rodri, Gundogan, Mendy, Zinchenko and mahrez

Careful what you wish for!
(I'm not yelling this time I'm being emphatic.)

I nearly spit out my drink reading this. Adam Johnson could've been in our side? Craig Bellamy was better than Gabriel Jesus or Riyad Mahrez? What in the world? Jesus and Mahrez are on a different planet to that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.