#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending big isnt always the answer.

It's just that nor are we scouting hidden gems that then become excellent players.

Nor does it seem that we have been scouting players that actually fit the system or the fast pace of this league.

Angelino made a good point recently when he replied to a fella who was criticising his City performances. He basically said it would be difficult for any player to play once every few weeks and make an impression or get used to the demand of the Premier league. The rotating of the squad doesnt make it easy for a lot of players imo. I'd rather Pep generally stuck with a starting 11.

Angelino made a good point recently when he replied to a fella who was criticising his City performances. He basically said it would be difficult for any player to play once every few weeks and make an impression or get used to the demand of the Premier league. The rotating of the squad doesnt make it easy for a lot of players imo. I'd rather Pep generally stuck with a starting 11.

it's a fair point but the attrition rate on our players beggars belief. We are losing at least one player to injury every game. We even lost Benarbe in the Bournemouth game. We have had an ACL injury early in every season as far back as I can remember which not only deprives us of a player in the short-term but fucks them up for the future like Gundogan and Mendy.

Aguero, the finest striker currently playing, got injured two games into the restart last season and hasn't played since. We have a whole team of unavailable players just two games into this season. If only we could play our best 11 in consecutive games. Or at all come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.