Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an ideal situation for him as most will expect him to be perfect from the start.

However he's coming from a relatively weak league, played at a somewhat slower pace at times.

It will take him a while to get used to this league as well as the team.

Some people on here have not even seen him play and calling him crap, give the guy a chance ffs, bet not much of you heard of kompany before he signed for us, I'm actually looking forward to see how he does, not thinking hes shit before he kicks a ball for us rant over.

Some people on here have not even seen him play and calling him crap, give the guy a chance ffs, bet not much of you heard of kompany before he signed for us, I'm actually looking forward to see how he does, not thinking hes shit before he kicks a ball for us rant over.
That's a perfectly reasonable post, by no means a rant. It seems that some people's only reason to post here is to call something/anything crap. It gets boring.

You might not have been following us back then but given we played his Hamburg in that very preseason before signing him most of us were familiar with him. He was a fairly decent prospect back then too, and in his debut against West Ham, in defensive midfield, he was MOTM. In an absolute shambles of a side with Thaksin trying to sell half of it and huge uncertainty surrounding the whole club.

Got to say I'm loving the irony of people taking pops at blues expressing doubts or skepticism over Diaz as the answer to our problems at the back, while meanwhile comparing him to arguably our greatest ever centre half. Look like absolute tools.

Well given everyone on here is calling all of our other players crap, our manager crap, and our recruitment crap, signing a crap guy like Dias you'd think would be praised as the perfect signing.

We've targeted him for a while... likely not without good reason. He's said to be a very vocal leader... FFS that's clearly something this team very much needs. Give him a chance... You're naysaying and flapping aren't going to undo the deal.
There's plenty on here who could be vocal, let's hope our suits made the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.