Thank you Otamendi - official to Benfica for €15m

My biggest annoyance with him was his constant "feigning" injury which always pisses me off with any player.But from someone who was a hard player even he must have felt embarrassed when looking at those replays,when a brushed arm went into his chest and he holds his fucking face.
Its something I wish the fucking PL and etc would take more sanctions against.
The fuckers should be made to play rugby for half an hour then they`d realise what real pain was all about.

Total respect and all the best to one of Our centre halves who has scored both home and away against u....d, he would be having it at the dentist on wednesday cos he was always put up for and relished games like that. Keep the faith fellow Blues the quadruple is still on !!

The best thing I can say about him is that when Mahrez arrived, I moved the FFS from him to useless Mahrez. Still don't rate him though and his 'lunge in the challenge' style of defending invariably leading to the opposition scoring was awful. Good business by the club to move him on.

Could we not have done a BOGOF with Mendy?

My biggest annoyance with him was his constant "feigning" injury which always pisses me off with any player.But from someone who was a hard player even he must have felt embarrassed when looking at those replays,when a brushed arm went into his chest and he holds his fucking face.
Its something I wish the fucking PL and etc would take more sanctions against.
The fuckers should be made to play rugby for half an hour then they`d realise what real pain was all about.

If I remember rightly he was a boxer as a kid so he's no soft arse. I think the feigning injury crap is more due to the football culture he was brought up in South America and the continent tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.