Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his fault. If 2 players out of 11 are shite, then a stroke of genius can cover up the faults. But expecting genius tactics alone to cover up the limitations of 6 different players is madness. If that was even possible, teams would buy sunday league players, pay the coach 200 million and just the win the match on tactics alone. The players have to perform. It's not the tactics forcing Mendy to concede an awful pen. The game is played on the pitch, not on a whiteboard. Players get praised after great performances, they should take 95% of the blame after a loss too.

Umm...... and whose players are they?

They're his. He's signed the majority now, and the ones he didn't sign have been or are more or less our best.

Guardiola is one of the most dedicated managers around , he lives and breathes the game 24/7 , he will tearing his hair out if he had any , we get our players back and in form Pep is gonna ram some words down peoples throats , and i will have the popcorn ready.
Tearing his hair out? I bet his sack looks like a plucked chicken after Sundays result.

Well saying as you are of the opinion that anyone who's moaning is some kind of psychopath who's family are living in fear of them I didn't see the point.
Ah, ignoring the context of that part and misinterpreting that part too as a result. Stellar work.

I think we made a mistake to let Vinny go. We should have retained him, not as a player but as someone working with the management, Someone to fire up these softies at half time. Vinny's leadership presence is missing here.

Vinny's mind was already made up to leave and we couldn't rely on him for a full season.

Disagree. He’s being a child. His public message sets a tone for the club, and he’s setting one of depression and abject misery.

Nah interviews mean nothing. He is constantly being bombarded with inane questions.

Saw this today - There are indeed some similarities with the goals we scored that day to the goals we tend to concede at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.