Most irritating manager?

Coleman is a very good manager. He's had some interesting moves but I think Wales matured him after the Sociedad "washing machine" incident...
What's with the washing machine? Did he have a Hotpoint?

I've always liked Coleman, he was a great player but had that bad injury. Done half decent at Fulham and excellent for Wales. Players loved playing for him. Can't say anything bad about the fella here

What's with the washing machine? Did he have a Hotpoint?

I've always liked Coleman, he was a great player but had that bad injury. Done half decent at Fulham and excellent for Wales. Players loved playing for him. Can't say anything bad about the fella here

Do you not know that one? He was late for a press conference at Sociedad citing a washing machine that had exploded. He'd actually been out on the piss the night before and slept in. Photos were leaked.

Do you not know that one? He was late for a press conference at Sociedad citing a washing machine that had exploded. He'd actually been out on the piss the night before and slept in. Photos were leaked.
Hahaha I don't remember that as it goes. I must have been on a permanent hungover state. Classic Chris on the lash

I liked Klopp vs Keane fight on TV yesterday, it showed how sensitive scousers are, Keane only said they Liverpool had coupe of sloppy moments but were much better generally than Arsenal and Klopp made a huge deal about the sloppy word...

God I hope when United-Liverpool pay each other and Liverpool gets some referee help Keane will again talk to Klopp and ask him on constant referee support for Pool. Well not like United isnt in on the brown envelopes but still, would make a nice scene on TV...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.