Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia would be quality alongside a quick centreback. Vardy ate him for breakfast because City have no pace in midfield and only have one quick defender in Walker who can't be everywhere.

It would have been ideal to bring through garcia and harwood Bellis together.

Perhaps we can get a player out if Barcelona. Do they have a left-back?

Sorry but Aké is a very quick CB & Garcia was shit next to him, so that theory doesn't really hold up.

Or his contract is until 2022 after all
Garcia faces the realistic possibility of being 4-6 choice CB at city behind dias, laporte, ake and maybe stones a thb. Barca could lose interest or need a big name signing to appease their fans after a poor season is Garcia really going to waste a move to a decent club to continue to raise his profile and international chances over a chance that may never come. A career is short yes he will likely end up at Barca but if the refuse to value him even close to their current CBS what does that say to him why wouldn't you go to a club that values you much higher.

Sell him so Pep isn't tempted to carry on playing him.

I don't care if he represents extra depth, we shouldn't be fielding a player that doesn't want to be here and I'm no longer sympathetic to his flaws like I once was because he won't be developing as a player with us.

Txiki et al will confirm themselves as morons if they don't take the £10-15m on the table for him now and then he goes and signs a contract with Barca for free in 3 months time.

It's illogical that the club spends the entire summer moving from CB target to target trying to make a £10m saving and then are willing to gamble the same amount by keeping Garcia here out of pride because they think he's actually worth £25-30m with 9 months left on his contract.

Cash is cash, ship him off, invest it and give his spot to a young player that actually wants to be at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.