Thank you Otamendi - official to Benfica for €15m

Thanks for your great service in Blue, General Nico. Your rôle in our rise will never be forgotten.

You never moaned in public, when you weren’t in the team, and just got on with your job, when you were.

God luck at Benfica n you deserve it.
My thoughts exactly. Good luck Nico for your new experience.

The General's big watery cow eyes and his trademark bottom swivel tackle appear to have clouded over his defensive catastrophes. Good luck Nico I'll miss the slow motion, inevitability of your last ditch efforts.

Last edited:
So of the €15m we got for him €8m will go to his bank account!

So in reality we get €7m for Otamendi. Sounds about right

Who idiot gave him that kind of contract?
You wonder how long the football bandwagon can roll on when average footballers like Otamendi can earn such crazy amounts. Also it shows how careful the club has to be when offering contracts which often mean a player is going to be very hard to shift in the future should the need arisrm

@Otamendi's Beard gonna miss you too bro good luck in Portugal

Sad times.

But I'll remain here as a tribute to the man himself. Forever remembered as The General. A stalwart of our brightest years under the greatest manager we've ever had.

And obviously, the owner of the most spellbinding beard to have graced the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.