Kalidou Koulibaly

imo club media was briefed a while ago to get everything in order to announce Koulibaly.

We changed 99% of prepared texts to Dias, except a few ones.

I hope the ones in charge of cybersecurity has much more attention to detail otherwise we will be hacked again...

I know, laughing about it on the Dias thread but it doesn't fill you with confidence about our Digital team.

I know, laughing about it on the Dias thread but it doesn't fill you with confidence about our Digital team.

its a very easy error to make as it would be a different section of code.
And there’s no cyber security mate, our site is built on Wix code lol

Dias isn't any worse than either Koulibaly or Kounde. I'm sticking by that

I have only seen him play internationals in recent times, but prior to that he appeared to me, to be the absolute perfect cb for City.

All I've read recently is people on here saying he's gone shit, so I assumed maybe he had a freak run when I watched him, but it's now looking like they may have just been talking shite.

He's looked fine for Portugal, but International football is lower standard & bizarre.

He has stood up in big games for them though.

Thats mental really.

No one could be that amateurish at the club.

That’s put there as a fuck you to napoli for me.

Nah it's clearly just a typo. Someone's had a mare sadly. It''d have been a placeholder page for the next signing and they've just not noticed it when getting it all ready to go. Bigger brands than Man City have made bigger mistakes than that before on websites.

EjG_oiuWsAAW1xC

Haha, it’s still there. Seems like it was very close at one point
This might go to show though how some people post stuff in here in good faith via mates/ contacts who work at the club/ for a third party, be told it’s happening because they’ve been asked to get the web page mocked up/ graphics ready/ contracts sorted etc and it falls through. I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a Kounde version somewhere too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.