Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2008 we have continually been linked with high profile and mature ‘superstars’ that (we’re led to believe) nearly happened - Kaka, Terry, Rooney, Messi etc.

Fortunately we instead (generally speaking) purchased players under 25 who were highly rated but not superstars, and they became ‘big names’ with their main affiliation being City.

Kompany, Silva, Toure, Aguero, De bruyne, Sterling etc

We should continue with this policy; its much healthier for the club and the brand.

Messi would no doubt be excellent for 2 years but then what? Ultimately it would imbalance the team and perhaps the changing room as well. Would De Bruyne be content to get half the salary of Messi?

Messi is not comfortable in barcelona apart from the problems with the precident, Messi wants a change in his career, his face says it all, in January Messi will take his decision to leave Barcelona for his future he knows that he needs new motivation, in Barcelona he did Everything, a team like the city and the English league will be a motivation that he needs and he knows it, messi with guardiola will be a manchester city player for the 2 or 3 years to finis his fantastic career. I don't see Messi finish his career in Barcelona because he needs a change and motivation Barsa its is in qrissis and is going to nid a few years, Messi can't wait that long. This is the opinion of a Catalan from head to toe, I'll be happy for how much he gave us, and with him player for city is like it never left and will have my full support

We'll see what this means although great to hear. The Motion to Censure that will trigger the vote of no confidence is on track as 98% of votes tallied so far have been verified that applies considerable pressure on Bartomeu & board - signs that point to the board being voted out by end of October

That could be the impetus for this message from Messi but I am not certain that it translates to Leo staying at the club beyond the end of the season anyway. Still a fluid situation but now less uncertainty in the short term with a lot of positives from the perspective of cules

yeh we got played. AGAIN.

Standard with this ****. Wasted 2 weeks of our transfer window trying to organise funds to get it ready and he never really had an intention to come. Was always to try get Barca to "wake up" or "sack the board"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.