Welcome Ruben Dias!

I'll be honest that I had my heart set on Kounde but I do like the look of Dias.

He balances the defense and most importantly looks like a natural leader. I think that's what we missed last year more then anything...fire and leadership. I don't think we would've shipped 5 over the weekend with Dias in the lineup let's put it that way.

Now between Dias, Laporte, Ake, & Stones we have a CB group full of very handsome boys who deserve nothing but happiness.

I'll be honest that I had my heart set on Kounde but I do like the look of Dias.

He balances the defense and most importantly looks like a natural leader. I think that's what we missed last year more then anything...fire and leadership. I don't think we would've shipped 5 over the weekend with Dias in the lineup let's put it that way.

Now between Dias, Laporte, Ake, & Stones we have a CB group full of very handsome boys who deserve nothing but happiness.
The ladies will be flocking to the Etihad soon, oh no they fucking won't

Very impressed with his English, the Portuguese contingent speak better English than the English lads. Pet hate of mine with the back of his shirt though, what is it with this fad of having players first names on their shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.