Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Even though I believe it's a legitimate opinion to feel like his time is drawing to a close (even if I don't agree with that), I do think it's important that we (as in the fans) aren't seen to be pushing him out. It's unclear how things will pan out, but if he or anyone at the club feel like people don't believe in them it could really affect things and not in a good way.

As much as I among others think Pep may go and he's gone a little reserved and is making some brainfarts. Realistically who the bloody hell do we get in to replace him who plays a similar attacking quality style of football and not suffer an even further slide in form while the players acclimatise to a new system? There is no easy solution to all of this and we will have to suffer a slide in quality.
Poch but we would have to get use to a different style

If Pep wants to leave then he should go. He’ll be no good around if his heart isn’t in it. I suspect he still has the hunger though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.