Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised some Championship teams aren’t in for him.
He wouldn't get in any Championship teams, they'd eat him alive.

That's how ridiculous this whole charade has been. He could only play for us, or Barca at this stage, as he's too weak & clueless to play in a proper back 4.

i dont even think barca fans are remotely arsed about getting him

Apart from the Barca fan on here.

According to him we are letting go of the best cb in the whole wide world. He has described him as a mixture of pique,puyol and maldini. The club is a disgrace for letting it get to this point.

In reality; 3-4 years from now he will be at betis and the Barca fan will have gone quiet or found a new cule to feed his delusions.

Wouldn't mind inquiring about Puig in exchange for Garcia. Could be one for the future.

Apart from the Barca fan on here.

According to him we are letting go of the best cb in the whole wide world. He has described him as a mixture of pique,puyol and maldini. The club is a disgrace for letting it get to this point.

In reality; 3-4 years from now he will be at betis and the Barca fan will have gone quiet or found a new cule to feed his delusions.

According to you

I want one of our own homegrown players & leaders back to lead the team going forward. We'll see whether he reaches the heights of Puyol but certainly Pique

According to you

I want one of our own homegrown players & leaders back to lead the team going forward. We'll see whether he reaches the heights of Puyol but certainly Pique
He’ll have to grow four inches to reach Pique. If not that way, he looks a long way off ever doing it via his ability to defend.

I can get the desire to bring a youth player back, but €15-20m looks a very good deal for us and a big risk for you, given where your finances are. Time will tell.

Getting a sense of Denis Suárez about this now. Built up to be better than he is because of his background, a grand return home, will ultimately fizzle out in a few years after the board have had their ‘win’ against Manchester City by snatching a ‘jewel’.

According to you

According to you

Speculation on your part mate. Your prediction could be right but so could mine. You see Pique and I see another Dias situation(not the new Diaz). The faith in Garcia and the unwillingness to see his faults regardless of age is why you are losing the argument. Currently he is an ok defender with more bad qualities than good to be a top cb. Future? Fuck knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.