Welcome Ruben Dias!

I have received an email from my Swindon Town supporting mate and he informs me that some teams from the lower leagues, Stockport 'n Tranmere to name two, have pointed out that what we have paid for Ruben would keep God knows how many of them solvent for God knows how long. I don't recall Tranmere uttering a similar comment when Virgil turned up in L4, or The Dippers shelling out some of the Coutinho money to keep a lowly neighbour ticking over. Fuck off, yer bastards, I hope yer go the way of Bury and Macc. See if yer friends in the TOP FOUR are interested in yer plight then!

If we added another leader in the midfield we would be back on track very quickly.

To be honest, we didn't have one previously, so maybe we don't need one? Ferna wasn't really that kind of leader. Silva wasn't either. Maybe we need one in Dias, some motivated players and a few tactical tweaks and we're set?

I have received an email from my Swindon Town supporting mate and he informs me that some teams from the lower leagues, Stockport 'n Tranmere to name two, have pointed out that what we have paid for Ruben would keep God knows how many of them solvent for God knows how long. I don't recall Tranmere uttering a similar comment when Virgil turned up in L4, or The Dippers shelling out some of the Coutinho money to keep a lowly neighbour ticking over. Fuck off, yer bastards, I hope yer go the way of Bury and Macc. See if yer friends in the TOP FOUR are interested in yer plight then!

Swindon Town you say?

Is that the same Swindon poxy Town who in 1990 were demoted two divisions (reduced to one on appeal) for illegal payments to players and 36 FA infringements, thus not being promoted to the old First Division after winning the play-offs via cheating?

fuck them all ? its not our fault but their local people not supporting them in times of needs
manchester city was in the lower leagues for 5 or 6 seasons but still had the fans turning up paying at the gates and not watching skysports instead (glory hunters)

if your local people don't care then why should others care ? as for shaming the bigger clubs when buying players just remember that skyports monthly fee you pay instead of going to watch your local team is paying for it

Swindon Town you say?

Is that the same Swindon poxy Town who in 1990 were demoted two divisions (reduced to one on appeal) for illegal payments to players and 36 FA infringements, thus not being promoted to the old First Division after winning the play-offs via cheating?
I think it might be, and they'd be mightily annoyed, t, for the use of the word 'poxy'. They reserve that word for their neighbours from Oxford - Poxford United! Oh, and don't forget they let us have Buzzer for a song! They're not all bad!

He's fine to play
Get him in, get Garcia out.

Laporte replaces Mendy and it's between him and Ake for left back.

Encourage the top half of the team to take people on, test the 'keeper a bit more and we'll be sorted.

Piece of pi$$ this management lark...

To be honest, we didn't have one previously, so maybe we don't need one? Ferna wasn't really that kind of leader. Silva wasn't either. Maybe we need one in Dias, some motivated players and a few tactical tweaks and we're set?
Fern was a leader, especially in the dressing room/ training ground at this time we need someone who can mix it in that CM, we are far too nice in there at this time, especially with Rodri/ Gundo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.