Cityzens competitions.

Bet you had a few questions! Lol
They screened it into an inch of it's life haha,
I had to submit a few questions, of which I did. I included a few hard hitters like "Do you think the native media treat us differently to the rest" things that all fans wonder if people in the club agree with but they flat out refused those haha,
Ended up asking him what his personal highlight of his time with us is, also thanked him for everything he did up to that point.
Wonder if he understood!

They screened it into an inch of it's life haha,
I had to submit a few questions, of which I did. I included a few hard hitters like "Do you think the native media treat us differently to the rest" things that all fans wonder if people in the club agree with but they flat out refused those haha,
Ended up asking him what his personal highlight of his time with us is, also thanked him for everything he did up to that point.
Wonder if he understood!
I bet they did! Lol God imagine if he did answer that! He probably did, he could speak decent English. Still, what an opportunity eh!

I bet they did! Lol God imagine if he did answer that! He probably did, he could speak decent English. Still, what an opportunity eh!
he was genuinely a really sweet guy,
just beaten at home dragged to and fro for interviews and dealing with journalists and still smiled and shook my hand after all of it.

I'll tell you what though, fuck me those TV presenters are proper cunts, they're guest but act like super-stars, storming about, demanding players stand exactly where they should, no please or thank yous, really made me hate them more!

Won a shirt a couple of seasons beck in a competition I didn't know I'd entered.

Won a competition on the kids app for my daughter to high five the players as they arrived against United in the league and then youngest won a city sq competition while we were there to get In the team photo, managed to blag the eldest on to it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.