Nicolas Tagliafico

Exactly, and he couldn't find time for Angelino and had to loan him out after 6 months.

But we brought back Angelino, it would make sense that he was probably unhappy and got loaned out. Zinchenko is another case because we're literally telling him he's surplus to requirements. It's like Arsenal not buying an attacking midfielder because Arteta doesn't want another one because Ozil is at the club.

Not very convinced by him, he's a solid all round player by the looks of it but at 28 still at Ajax throws me off.

Alaba being the alternative also puts me off and focus on getting him but i know its very tou
Short and long term fix would be Alaba but I cannot see it happening, I can only wish. Would love for us to try.

Tagliafico seems quite attainable is all. Also could help move Zinchenko the other way.

The guy on Sky earlier said he can't defend, doesn't attack all that well but could play that creative, inverted fullback role for City.

I thought he was pretty good at defending & a good crosser etc, have I got the wrong bloke ?
The people on sky are fucking clueless. Anyone who's actually seen him play, even in CL games knows he's quite good, can attack and defend, just not blessed with a Walker level of pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.