Leeds (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Leeds (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse **** as ref and Rag **** on VAR. Thryll want us both to lose.

I’m looking forward to this game. I predict Leeds 4 - 7 City and the media bemoaning that result rather than celebrating a good game.

Will undoubtedly be a tough game, but one I’m looking forward to. Gutted that there will be no fans, as it would’ve been a great away day and great atmosphere. Leeds away at 5.30 on a Saturday. Doesn’t get much better than that. Ah well, hopefully we’ll meet again in better times. Anyway...

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Torres
Sterling

Scouse **** as ref and Rag **** on VAR. Thryll want us both to lose.

I’m looking forward to this game. I predict Leeds 4 - 7 City and the media bemoaning that result rather than celebrating a good game.
With a few strategic land mines in the City penalty area, even Burnley went full Tom Daley mode for a while tonight and amazingly the Ref did his job correctly.

It was always a dangerous place to go, especially if you were on your own.You had to watch your back. Most of the time, I went over on the Fingland's coach, so I was alright (safety in numbers). But I remember taking the train up from London to see the F.A. cup tie in January, 1978. We were really good that day, and I'd spent most of the late sixties and seventies watching us lose to that lot, and gloomily knowing in advance that we were going to do so. So I was buzzing. Pete Barnes, if I remember rightly, scored a cracking goal for us. But I had to keep it all in. There was a positively evil atmosphere from their lot at the end of the match and afterwards. Load of slobs, in my opinion. Don't know if they've changed. We'll see, eh?

The slobs are just older slobs mate.

The still like to mix it and are very full of em selves at the moment.

The media are sucking their cocks as their ‘ new favourite ‘Old’ club, bagging up Bielsa as if he’s just emerged on the scene.

The ignorant bastards don’t seem to realise he’s been around for 40 years. FOC !!

-————-Ederson—————-
Walker-Dias-Laporte-Aké
—————-Rodri——————-
—-De Bruyne—Bernardo—
Foden—-Sterling——-Torres

Maybe swap Bernardo and Foden.
Also tempting to start Delap so that Sterling could play from the right.

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Dias
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Torres

3.1 City

I would keep the same team as last night, Ederson apart. The subs bench may change though.
There will be an argument about Cole Palmer but, IMO, he did enough to maintain his place. Mendy and Rodri both had excellent games, as did Torres and Raz.
The only player I may change is Mahrez and bring in Bernardo, having KDB and BS interchanging between right central and right-wing.

I would keep the same team as last night, Ederson apart. The subs bench may change though.
There will be an argument about Cole Palmer but, IMO, he did enough to maintain his place. Mendy and Rodri both had excellent games, as did Torres and Raz.
The only player I may change is Mahrez and bring in Bernardo, having KDB and BS interchanging between right central and right-wing.
Will probably be total change yet again mate, you can't guess Pep's team selections.

Will probably be total change yet again mate, you can't guess Pep's team selections.
What I would do and what Pep would do may be different. I don't think he'll change it much though: I think he recognised that some of the players needed to be sharper, hence playing a much stronger team than expected, last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.