Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Remember that Dias bad heading before the goal was enough to Leeds to attack and score. If he have cleared the ball then we can have won the game.

Amazing what can be achieved by a team with a good manager. We used to be like that. Remember how we used to score in the first 15 minutes of a game and NEVER stop that energy = Game won, usually by 4:0+. Now we're just predictably embarrassing and easy to beat.
How have we slipped from dominance to this??
Is there a simple answer or just another Romany curse like Big Mal brought to Maine Road??

Leeds fan here and I come in peace. Reading through all these comments, it shows how good you must have had it over the last few years to be saying some of the shiite you’re saying. You're a very decent team and after playing both you and Liverpool, there’s not much between you to be honest. Liverpool beat us at Anfield with a last minute penalty! To see some of you throwing the towel in and saying the league is lost already etc is laughable.

After that first 20 mins today I was considering switching it off and was seriously worried about how many is this going to be, it was very concerning and we gave you too much respect. It was a relief to see us grow into the game and then from aprrox the 20th to 80th min – we were the better team and arguably deserved it in the end. To see us going toe to toe with you and Liverpool is something we could have only dreamed of a few years ago and it’s a pleasure seeing us back we’re we believe we should be - competing with the top sides in the country after that horrible 16 years and even dropping to league 1 which I know you guys understand that predicament. Bielsa is our saviour and the miracle he has performed is nothing short of a genius at work (3/4 of that team today finished 13th in championship 3 seasons ago)

You have one of the best managers in the world. You can’t win every single game. Just be buzzing that you’re upset for losing and drawing a game. Those calling for Pep’s head! Pathetic!
Those saying Mendy is shit (thought he looked immense for the first 30 mins till he got booked today) and Mahrez who is a baller, we’ll happily take both on loan if you want them out, I’m sure both would have mint seasons at Leeds. Foden is one of the young stars of English football and he has the world at his feet.

You’ll be there or there abouts this season, and it must get boring stuffing every team week in week out like you were doing two seasons ago. A bit of Competition is good and makes winning even more sweeter. In my eyes there's about 8/10 clubs that could take points of each other this season, so loads more twists and turns to come - and i'm smiling to be typing this - we're one of them.

Anyway good luck for rest of season, I reckon you will give Liverpool a good run for their money for the title. We have no problem with City over here in Leeds. Your neighbours though…bring those scummers on and we will give them the same kind of game too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.