It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep seemed to say however that Ake was primarily bought for centre half as I to thought that Ake would play more leftback - hopefully he will as defensively he is way better than Mendy
Absolute waste Ake being on the bench. Won't stop Pep having him there, just like v Leeds.

I think when Cancelo is fit again we will see more of Ake at left back. There will be more balance to the side with Cancelo adding the attacking threat down the right, rather than Walker.

There's a reason Aké's first instructions were to train for 3 positions. He is definitely playing a lot of games at left back**

Last edited:
keeping players fit is going to be impossible ? i said yesterday that city and the players have 21 games and 6 international games before christmas ? that's about 11 weeks to play 27 games ?

this is asking to much of the players and we are wondering why teams are getting battered in shock defeats
maybe the FA and the premier league need to review its plans and keep the transfer window open all season

city have not a great squad anymore and we are short up front and need a striker, also a left back and attacking midfield player, losing david silva should have not been a big issue, but its shows why phil foden was not ready to take his shirt, little david silva was more to this team than we all thought he was ? when things got tight he would just take control and hold the ball and work his magic
We have the best squad in the country as it stands. We might not have worldies in every position but our squad is unrivalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.