Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi does so much for the club. Even at age 33/34. The brand exposure, the sales, the rise in interest of the world in our club. It also puts a stamp on the club. The club who was able to prize the greatest player in history away from Barcelona. He'll sign in January, and if not, I am sure our management will do just fine.
You talk as if he his at the peak of his powers with Barcelona at the top of the tree.

He is 33 coming to the end of a glorious career, he is at a club in turmoil a shadow of a once wonderful club.

2017, that was his chance to leave, at 30 , the perfect age to begin a new chapter, a new club on the rise, a new league and culture. He did not make that decision for whatever reason, a great shame, because the Messi in 2017 was without doubt the world's greatest player.

2017 was the year the manager Messi respected the most had arrived and rebuilt Manchester City as a Pep team, Messi would have been the cherry on the top of a wonderful side, again , Messi did not make the decision.

2020/21 City need a partial rebuild is Messi at 33/34 the man for that ?

Dunno what does it say?
Basically that Barca has started legal proceedings to reduce the salary of all employees including players. This allows the players to leave on a free transfer and get a full weeks pay per year of service. This would allow Messi to leave this season and before January.

Fuck me, their wage bill is €501m. Even without Messi they would still have highest wages in the world.

Might be higher in 2019/20 figures, as that €501m has only half of FDJ's crazy salary.

Agents have well and truly taken advantage of their incompetent board.

What a shambles! Debt is out of control, where is FFP in all this? Total negligence to let a club get into so much trouble financially. They have purchased nothing but overpriced crap for years.

I really fear for the scum now with their high unserviceable debt to the yanks. A well at least they have Ole at the wheel and dib dab prancing about. Hope the theatre of shit burns to the ground.

Anyway Messi to leave now and for free? Yes please :)

What a shambles! Debt is out of control, where is FFP in all this? Total negligence to let a club get into so much trouble financially. They have purchased nothing but overpriced crap for years.

I really fear for the scum now with their high unserviceable debt to the yanks. A well at least they have Ole at the wheel and dib dab prancing about. Hope the theatre of shit burns to the ground.

Anyway Messi to leave now and for free? Yes please :)

Agreed on both parts. Absolutely ridiculous that we were in front of FFP for our shit and yet something like this is allowed to happen? They should be banned from the Europe and restricted from signing anything but free players for the next 4 windows.

Agreed on both parts. Absolutely ridiculous that we were in front of FFP for our shit and yet something like this is allowed to happen? They should be banned from the Europe and restricted from signing anything but free players for the next 4 windows.
Totally! it is a racket. No end to this corruption. Mismanagement at the highest level. When your time in the sun is up you have to accept it. The G14 can’t/won’t accept any new team taking over the mantle so they create rules to stifle competition.

It is a shame to see such a great club fall like this but it seems they are only a great club in name only now. Maybe we should of gave them Garcia. I feel bad now....nah fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.