What will happen with Barcelona in the future?

Just read this. Couldn't give a shiny shite the stupid goofy faced twat.
Well yeah, but it's just ironic given the lecture we were given by a certain Barcelona fan about doing right by our players. Clearly it only applies if it's a player they want to buy. Kept Messi against his will, went to court to try to keep Neymar against his will, treated Suarez like shit until he left. But we're in the wrong for expecting a reasonable fee for our players.

Have no sympathy for the power house clubs. Especially Barca and Real who get more dosh through TV rights. They've always cherry picked talent like the old firm. They pay players 500k a week then cry when they don't want to move on in the twilight of their career. They're their own worst enemies. The brainwashing of them two clubs over South America is nauseating. Fuck Barca and Real Madrid.

who actually gives a fuck about what happens to Barcelona , they are in a different league to us, people are bought by this mythical imagine they get portrayed, but at the end of the day they are just another club in just another country .
Thank fuck. Thought I was going mad.

Whilst I'm sympathise with their fans who have nothing to do with the internal machinations, 'every dog has its day' and this has been a few years coming.

They will always remain one of the elite though regardless and I couldn't care less 1 iota if we sort our shit out.

Barcelona are not one of the elite. The financial problems are them trying to keep up with the national team of Spain. Real Madrid.

Barcelona are not one of the elite. The financial problems are them trying to keep up with the national team of Spain. Real Madrid.
Funny that. I always thought that the national team of Spain was called, err, Spain.
They are called Real (Royal) Madrid due to their historical links to the Spanish king, and hence Government, who effectively, subsidise(d) them for many years. In the (alleged) dodgy dealings stakes, Livarpool are rank amateurs compared with this lot.

The Barca fans are like LFC. They go on about how they are special. I have been to that crumbllng dump they call the Nou Camp four times. They are the most plastic tourist-based fans I have ever seen. Went in their end for one match and most of the people nearby were from anywhere but Catalonia.
Meanwhile the atmosphere for our match in Seville was sensational and passionate. Total contrast to the plastic experience at the Camp Nou. Barca are a great club and have had some brilliant players but they are over-hyped by the media.
Every country has its media darling clubs and the reality about them is different to the coverage they get. For example the atmosphere at Bayern is very poor compared to most other German stadiums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.