Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said mate.
Their football coverage needs binning. I have their sport app and have deliberately set it to give me the sports news I want from my other favourite sports but have left football off my favourites list for the reasons you’ve said. I can get my City news elsewhere.
liverpool Echo

BBC at it again

This is the BBC employee who wrote it
23252490cafa9623d6f70ac91936f60f.jpg

He sounds like an utter ****, he’ll fit right in

I'm just listening to 606 and they are talking up Jordan Henderson being a great player, the first two callers ( a utd and Everton fan) have both said they wouldn't have him in their teams, cue outrage from Chris Sutton and Robbie Savage.

BBC at it again

This is the BBC employee who wrote it
23252490cafa9623d6f70ac91936f60f.jpg

He forgot to print that its only two thirds of what his beloved rags were paying Sanchez..........to not play, or maybe like most rags he just snipes at others while thinking his shithouse club can do no wrong. He will fit right in at the bbc, the broadcasting equivalent of man utd.

I'm just listening to 606 and they are talking up Jordan Henderson being a great player, the first two callers ( a utd and Everton fan) have both said they wouldn't have him in their teams, cue outrage from Chris Sutton and Robbie Savage.
They‘d be right,who made the decision at the bbc to have two thicko’s on,in a Saturday evening,then again surprised they weren’t talking about pogba,but then it is 50/50 rags or red scousers these conversations are usually about ..

He sounds like an utter ****, he’ll fit right in
It says it all that a supposedly impartial BBC Sports journalist is happy to brand his football allegiance on his Twitter profile. Imagine if one of their political reporters carried a logo for the Labour party on his profile. The online sports unit has zero credibility which is a shame because there are some decent and skilled people working for it who are genuine professionals and they are let down by some of their colleagues.

In the Spain match report on BBC website Torres referred to as Manchester City's £20M winger. No other player in the report has a price attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.