United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

ofcourse it’s always been about money.....

this thread is about this proposal though and this proposal is about greed and making even more money for clubs.

This proposal basically means the top 6 six will remain as the top six. We would get more money and power over every other club, which is wrong in my opinion. Big money pre/ mid season tournaments and no more city stories or teams from lower down suprising everyone.

they are trying to turn it into American franchise football
The "newer city fans" don't get it. If these rules were brought in when we were at our lowest ebb, there would have been no redemption for Manchester City, we wouldn't have been allowed a second chance. Not that it would bother some of our "newer fans", they would just have supported another team at the top. When I read some "City fans opinions" on here I often smile, and think you wouldn't be seen dead supporting City if it wasn't for the success. They aren't difficult to spot.

The "newer city fans" don't get it. If these rules were brought in when we were at our lowest ebb, there would have been no redemption for Manchester City, we wouldn't have been allowed a second chance. Not that it would bother some of our "newer fans", they would just have supported another team at the top. When I read some "City fans opinions" on here I often smile, and think you wouldn't be seen dead supporting City if it wasn't for the success. They aren't difficult to spot.

Loads of them on here. Particularly on the transfer forum.

Just like the new Utd fans - people have said RedCafe is strongly against this, and previously they've been strongly against separate TV deals, I think.

The high claims of league club backing may be swayed by the fact that most of the bottom two leagues have expectation of making it to the PL, so don't care too much about it in favour of short-termism.

The BBC have just said that the clubs are in favour of the principle - that's different from supporting the whole package.

Just like the new Utd fans - people have said RedCafe is strongly against this, and previously they've been strongly against separate TV deals, I think.

The high claims of league club backing may be swayed by the fact that most of the bottom two leagues have expectation of making it to the PL, so don't care too much about it in favour of short-termism.

The BBC have just said that the clubs are in favour of the principle - that's different from supporting the whole package.

It is clear that real football fans love the sport.

They believe in fair competition, whereas some clubs it’s about the money.

We can see it clear as day, goes through, next TV deal the split becomes less about even split/ PL finish but who has the most fans/ subscribers etc.

Then this new split will increase an already huge difference in the finances of clubs. Add a tougher FFP.

Suddenly a Villa can no longer hold onto a Grealish, Leicester can’t say £80 million for Maguire and be fine if United don’t pay it.

These guys are playing with an already stacked deck and want to stack it further in their favour.

Probably no different than a CL home game. Cringeworthy.
Why are Blues attacking new Blues, is there a class system in place that we are unaware of?

Also, can you all confirm where I sit in this class system after only 45 years of attending my first game picking up 2p‘s at Maine Rd?

What is the need when this has fuck all to do with us and being controlled by the cunts that we hate?

Strange times, strange people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.