Zabaleta - Assistant manager of Albania (P14)

Loved Zabba. The perfect footballer.Graft,loyalty,skill and true blue. What more could a club or fan want. Get him back to the club and show everyone what the rewards of being a city legend are..

A legend and one of those players that ALL fans appreciate. He always gave everything he had including his own blood plenty of times. Fearless, aggressive and passionate and at any other time would surely have been the club captain.

When he first came to the club he looked very raw, but his dedication and workeate pushed him to be the best right back in the world for a season or two. I'll never forget his performance against Barcelona when he put in a performance and a half.

We also met him at the Willow Tavern at a supporters club night and he was great fun. Had a good laugh with the supporters and really came across well.

Enjoy the retirement Zaba and enjoying polishing all the medals you've deservedly won.

Right back, as he replaced Corluka who left for Spurs.
Correct.

I, myself, first saw him play for a u20 Argentina team and I'm pretty sure he was captain in that game. Ironically, Aguero was also playing and he didn't catch my eye as much as the fully committed, blood and thunder Zabba. I could see why he was captain that day. I followed him a little bit after that, noticing him play for some mid table Spanish team.

I wanted him for City, back then and I want him back home now!

I just hope he heeds the calling!

LEGEND.

Enjoy retirement Zaba, I feel like I have read somewhere that his wife wasn't a huge fan of Manchester but perhaps we will see Zaba in some CFG capacity if he fancies New York or Australia!

Yep, it was his wife who disliked Manchester to begin with , she didn't like english food or the weather either at the time too ... but she admitted that she eventually grew to love the place, and the food!

C_71_article_1407901_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Last edited:
Correct.

I, myself, first saw him play for a u20 Argentina team and I'm pretty sure he was captain in that game. Ironically, Aguero was also playing and he didn't catch my eye as much as the fully committed, blood and thunder Zabba. I could see why he was captain that day. I followed him a little bit after that, noticing him play for some mid table Spanish team.

I wanted him for City, back then and I want him back home now!

I just hope he heeds the calling!
I'd say it is his wife that will need convincing to stay.

I read somewhere a while back (may have been on here) that she had paused her career until Zab had finished his own.

Think she may have been a model?

I would love him to be the youth coach and instil all his virtues into the next generation of players, his passion, dedication and love of City.

Out of all our current stars he has always been my favourite, he grew with the team and improved so much from when he first arrived, to be the best RB in the prem, maybe even the world for 2/3 years, the other players like Silva, Aguero were already top players when they arrived and much was expected of them and they also delivered the same as VK.

What a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.