Celtic thread 2020/21

Put it this way, if the money their fans are putting on at the bookies, was given to the club, you could buy Messi. My bests pals a bluenose, I have been pissing myself and arguing with the deluded **** all week. No doubt he sees me in the exact same light, but its only me who is right, obviously. Every year it goes like this.

We're fucking brilliant, Gerrard is the messiah
We're fucing brilliant, Gerrard is better than the messiah
Our players are fucking brilliant. They're all fucking brilliant.
We are fucking shite, get Gerrard to fuck and our players are fucking shite.

If we win tomorrow, go onto Follow Follow and read the meltdown. Go to the start of the thread, where you will find them hailing their team, their spirit, their ability, that Stevie can do no wrong, that they are going to fuck us. Then during the game if we are ahead, the exact same posters go full circle quicker than I can come up with an excuse not to hoover the living room. Thats fucking instantaneous by the way.

We turn up we win. And the bookies clean up big time.
Might as well be united....

Well, tomorrow first game against our pals, their over confidence is beyond belief. They think there brilliant and been playing as Glasgelona, yet, we win our game in hand we are two points clear and a few goals. Only in Scotland with their pals in the press and the gullibility of their support could you come to that conclusion. We are ahead without hitting second gear, they will be two points behind by being world beaters. Its a right fucking laugh.

We turn up tomorrow, we win by 3 and the Going for 55 flag once again makes the trip of shame back up to the loft.
Aye right , mister jackanory
Connor-Goldson-1280x720.jpg

Well, tomorrow first game against our pals, their over confidence is beyond belief. They think there brilliant and been playing as Glasgelona, yet, we win our game in hand we are two points clear and a few goals. Only in Scotland with their pals in the press and the gullibility of their support could you come to that conclusion. We are ahead without hitting second gear, they will be two points behind by being world beaters. Its a right fucking laugh.

We turn up tomorrow, we win by 3 and the Going for 55 flag once again makes the trip of shame back up to the loft.
What was the score?

I don't know where you, or John Wayne are getting your info. Tavanier has scored four this season alone. So, unless you think facts are utter nonsense, you're talking shite.
League penalties I said, which is factually correct, maybe you are confused and including Europa games

I can always expect a tenfold increase in posting when we are shit. We were embarressingly bad.a lot of players out who would be first team picks and boy did it show. that aside the players who were picked were fucking dross. The fat remains, we win our game in hand and are only 1 point behind. Don't write is off, we haven't started yet. You have been warned. Rangers played well and deserved it, but kilmarnock would have beat us today. See you all next time we fuck up. Could be thursday as we face Milan so that could be good for a laugh. See you then.

I can always expect a tenfold increase in posting when we are shit. We were embarressingly bad.a lot of players out who would be first team picks and boy did it show. that aside the players who were picked were fucking dross. The fat remains, we win our game in hand and are only 1 point behind. Don't write is off, we haven't started yet. You have been warned. Rangers played well and deserved it, but kilmarnock would have beat us today. See you all next time we fuck up. Could be thursday as we face Milan so that could be good for a laugh. See you then.
You have my sympathies bud. It's not nice when you get dicked by the neighbours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.