Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler was talking about us being the eighth highest spenders, but the graphic was about Pep’s spend.
And he was going on about it at a time CIty were breaking to the edge of the Arsenal area. He and Neville commentate like the two Ronnies playing the two old blokes in the pub.

And he was going on about it at a time CIty were breaking to the edge of the Arsenal area. He and Neville commentate like the two Ronnies playing the two old blokes in the
If he was sat in your local on a Friday night, you'd swerve left and avoid catching his eye. Spends the whole ninety minutes making inane comments and chuckling with his pretend gargoyle mate. My biggest issue with this whole lockdown thing is that I can't sit in my season in my poncho getting piss wet through when city are blowing it again. On a shit performance, four of us would travel back home and disect what went wrong. Win, lose or draw, I've never needed to consult MTIAC to form an opinion.

Ekjk0iPWAAIMFzh
That's not Pogbad's hand,it's that thingy out of "Alien"

Nice of the BBC to highlight Aguero having a conversation with a linesman and not show us Robertson's possible red card offence (didn't watch the scouse derby so no idea how bad it was) whilst pointing out all the "terrible" decisions the VAR guy made that hindered the scouse red scum.

Last edited:
Boyhood City fan Lee Dixon on NBC saying we "won't sell many Diaz shirts as he cost 50M and is an unspectacular player", "all he does is defend".Cue the camera panning over to "Rúben"

No you misunderstand, I do ot think you are biased against the media.

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with, the only difference I suppose is where people see some unique bias against City I see the vast majority of the media prepared to behave disgracefully to everyone and anyone to get a few clicks whether it be, in a football context Sterling/Mason Greenwood/Ross Barclay even going back to David Beckham, before it became fashionable to like him, and honourable men like Graham Taylor and Bobby Robson etc.
Still believe there are a some good people within it though or have no evidence to suggest otherwise.
I admire you for that,
I'd like to think as well that there are one or two that want to do the job properly and with the values in mind, sadly they don't earn the money so they get buried.
That's the nightmare we live in

Tyler brought up the same Sterling stat yesterday again as he did in the Leeds game about only having 1 assist last season (never mind the 30 odd goals he’s scored Martin)

oh and in the pre match build up apparently this was City’s chance to put an end to their 2 games winless streak.. 2 games !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.