Match of the Day - 2020/21

Taking my blue specs off I found it a slightly uncomfortable moment, but I wouldn't have if the linesman was a bloke so maybe it's me and not kun that's the sexist?
Anyway. At least one paper leading with the story that kun has 'escaped' punishment, so clearly the cunts have already been baying for blood and the fa have said nothing doing.

Taking my blue specs off I found it a slightly uncomfortable moment, but I wouldn't have if the linesman was a bloke so maybe it's me and not kun that's the sexist?
Anyway. At least one paper leading with the story that kun has 'escaped' punishment, so clearly the cunts have already been baying for blood and the fa have said nothing doing.
Red scousers will be asking for clarification on Aguero touching up an official and for official inquest

I've had loads of shit off rag mates about this tonight. They are in a frenzy about the "sexual assault" lol.
I've politely suggested they have a duty to report any such crimes to the police, as that poor girl may need vital witness evidence when it gets to court.
Suprisingly enough the phones gone a bit quiet...

The fucking state of any **** who’s offended by this. Seriously, that’s offensive? He’s treated her like he would a male linesman. Why‘s that a bad thing?

When you compare what Sergio did to the utterly disrespectful, contemptuous way Keys and Gray spoke about her: who is the most reprehensible?

Pair of snide cunts.

The fucking state of any **** who’s offended by this. Seriously, that’s offensive? He’s treated her like he would a male linesman. Why‘s that a bad thing?

When you compare what Sergio did to the utterly disrespectful, contemptuous way Keys and Gray spoke about her: who is the most reprehensible?

Pair of snide cunts.
Ian Right Right Wright on MOTD “this did not sit right with me” with all the crap he pulled with the officials over his playing career. It’s a shame the BBC are wasting money on crap pundits like the two baldies and the third occasional baldy Murphy. It’s a relief when occasionally they get someone in with some understanding g of the game and knowledge like Gullitt etc.

There was clearly nothing meant by it, that’s his character. wouldn’t be highlighted if it were a male but comes across as patronising because it’s a female, shouldn’t be looked at any differently but will be. Aguero should have been smarter and simply not done it. I’ve no issue with motd bringing it up, it was a 10 second section, no over the top comments they pointed out a silly action simple as that.
Snidey editing in my opinion. They know exactly what they are doing and what the effect will be. Another few likes for Lineker and co , truly modern men. Typical BBC

I hope he doesn't mate but it's just typical how these media cunts highlight stuff like this if its us.

Couldn't believe it actually mentioned on MOTD and it's splashed all over the Sun newspaper tomorrow apparently.

I reckon SkySports will show highlights of it tomorrow.
Sky will Start a Public Flogging vote led
by Jim White

Snidey editing in my opinion. They know exactly what they are doing and what the effect will be. Another few likes for Lineker and co , truly modern men. Typical BBC
I also noticed that when they showed Mane acting like he'd had his head taken off with a high foot (which made zero contact with his head) and Liverpool got one of their obligatory free-kicks on the edge of the area, the commentator said something like "when the boot is that high it's ALWAYS punished" (he properly emphasised the ALWAYS); am I being too questioning to think that they were making a point about Walker NOT getting punished for it in our game?

(Personally, I think as far as the BBC are concerned you can never question their motives enough)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.