Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about this (obviously not nice anyone getting a serious injury) is that if it is long term it puts pressure in the other centre half’s. Any small injuries now and it’s a crisis.
Their squad is not as good as they say and the drop off is considerable
They have had a tough start to the season though as well
We need to apply pressure now and catch them

They don't mate. Its the most manufactured rivalry in professional sport.

Their owners have made millions out of this rivalry ever since they dreamt it up in the 80's
But their wiki entries about the rivalry have been toned down with history being re-written as they became besties in their bid to control football money.

In the way of Harry MagLiar and other self important twats, Littlewoods ended their demand for a review with

'DONT YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?'

Whilst I'd never wish injury on van dyke - I'd prefer to beat them at full strength to the title - the bemoaning of decisions against them is the kind of entitled behavior we've gone to expect and despise from Liverpool FC.

I'd say they should take a look at themselves before throwing stones at others, but I think we all know that they're blinded by their visions of their own greatness. If they fail, it's somebody else's fault. Maybe they should try to avoid that particular label rather than adhering to type.

There have been countless decisions and injuries against their rivals in recent seasons. A few seasons back Salah was 90% diver and 10% footballer, he stopped a little when he started to get a reputation, but since then Mane had taken on the mantle with aplomb, even admitting in an interview he'd dive to win a game. So taking the high ground and claiming they've been hard done by should elicit no pity from anyone in the world of football.

Yes, pickford is reckless. Yes, the offisde is tight. But DEMANDING an enquiry and explanation because you are Liverpool FC is shows an incredible lack of self awareness. VAR has broken football in many ways, from soul to pitch, yet it's only a problem if they get the short end of the stick?

For a club and set of fans that has laughed at Laporte getting injured, bragged about fate when Sane crossed the ball which crossed an imaginary line, and shrugged and said 'demz da rules la" after Arnold handled the ball in his own area then sped away to set up a goal for them instead, who tried to engineer a breakaway or reform of the actual competition itself to favour select clubs over others, who vetted the proposed new league chief personally to ensure he was acceptable to them, it takes some balls to claim openly you should have been treated differently and have been hard done by.

For a club who claim to be the champions of the working class, smacks of a lord falling off his horse and living a day in the slums. This is how the rest of us all live, welcome to the real world. Now shut up and eat your shit sandwich.

And in case they forgot, the premier league has a strategic plan to have a new name on the trophy every six years. Maybe Liverpool FC are no longer the nag being backed in the corridors of power.

But when Mane studded Ederson in the head, at head height, and busted him open, it was Ederson who was booed off the pitch on a stretcher at Klanfield. So they really need to shut the fuck up crying about it, the vile gimps.
It was at the emptihad not klanfield he got hurt

I’ve heard a few posters mention Plopps last season at Dortmund, what happened I don’t follow German football?

Mendy played on for a good few minutes.

You never really know, it could be a strain but it had all the hallmarks of an ACL.

It was regular Pickford. Even just kicking the ball he’s so over exaggerated. He just never seems in control and as a keeper it’s absolutely key. In that Sunderland team he was being peppered, which seems to fit his demeanour. When that’s not the case, even Everton’s dodgy back line has been streets ahead of that Sunderland side, he’s really struggled.

The challenge today was very poor and reckless. No player, whoever they play for, deserves that kind of injury.

Pickford is clearly a complete imbecile.

You only have to look at him to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.