Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad its that Dave. I thought my breathlessness was the virus got hold of me;)
This'll cheer you up, Mike. My ERO has sent me two tweets this morning from the ether:

Liverpool complaining about VAR is like Jimmy Savile complaining about Gary Glitter,

And it appears that Maggie Thatcher was a Dipper. She wrote a letter to 'Mr Hughes' about her watching MotD, not knowing the score, when Dippers played Rags. She mentions the tension that lasted half an hour (how much did we get on MotD last night? Three minutes?). Wonder how many car stereos she left in her will?

Mane is horrible
He kicks out, elbows, dives
Never mentioned
He is the biggest cheat in the league...and that surely has to come from the manager

It is no surprise that Salah is the same under klopp

Someone said yesterday, you know the twat is going to go down at the littlest touch....so in the the words of the scouse loving **** Danny Murphy

You may as well just stick something on him

I know I would, clatter the fucker at the 1st opportunity

I care not two fucks about the whinging, 'woe-is-me' dippers, and whilst I don't exactly relish an injury to anybody there is a sense of kismet about what happened yesterday.
We've all seen how the dippers have been allowed to get away with so much in these past few seasons - Mane in particular is a dirty bastard who could cause a riot in a phone box. So I find it somewhat galling that Molar man should (once again) be bleating from his soapbox about how unfair the world is to his sporting heroes.

The handful of people I have spoken to since the Vain Dick incident all seem to rejoice in what happened. Beaming smiles, sick jokes and references to chickens coming home to roost are the order of the day in my immediate surroundings.

And the dippers cannot say they haven't brought this all on themselves. The recent Bigger Picture thing with the rags was hardly going to endear the club to the masses. The attempt at furloughing staff and the abrupt change of plan was another PR disaster. Combining these with the disgusting behaviour of their fans over the years, it is no small wonder the club is so universally despised.
And now Bingo ups the ante by 'demanding' that action should be taken in the wake of their draw against Everton.

All you lurking dippers, you've had this coming: in fact you've had this coming for a long time. Many clubs have been on the receiving end of bad decisions because of VAR, but they haven't 'demanded' retribution in the way that deranged manager of yours has.

Believe me, the majority of football fans all over the globe are in jubilant mood about your result.

The scouse cult has realised today that they are not the 1 true religion but just another American bible thumping corrupt organisation.

Preach to the masses Herr Klopp,spread the lies and misinformation like Herr Goebbels and keep the racist sheep happy and the product intact otherwise the sponsors may yet go looking for the other red cult from Salford to take your place.

Meanwhile, the propaganda machine rolls on via sky, bbc, and the print media.

This'll cheer you up, Mike. My ERO has sent me two tweets this morning from the ether:

Liverpool complaining about VAR is like Jimmy Savile complaining about Gary Glitter,

And it appears that Maggie Thatcher was a Dipper. She wrote a letter to 'Mr Hughes' about her watching MotD, not knowing the score, when Dippers played Rags. She mentions the tension that lasted half an hour (how much did we get on MotD last night? Three minutes?). Wonder how many car stereos she left in her will?
She was not a great fan of football fans. Given the worst behaved were the scousers it seems strange. She did inflict them Michael Heseltine on them as well.
I knew a guy in 1966 who was full of hatred towards Savile without saying why. Easy to guess now.
Werent cartridges the music players for cars in the olden days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.