Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our friends at the bbc have this "description" of the Aguero incident in their report.

"Aguero escaped a caution after placing his arm on assistant referee Sian Massey-Ellis neck as he argued a decision"

Now, call me over sensitive, but if you had not seen the incident that this is referring to, you could picture an enraged player trying to hurt the poor girl!

Why is it that those employed by the beeb cant help themselves, stooping ever lower in their "journalistic" standards to try to make us look bad. I cant help but think that the new guy they brought in recently who wanted to "do away" with biased reporting is just too little too late.

The disappointment in Tyler's tone when revealing that City's net spend during the last 5 transfer windows was only the 8th highest in the Premier League
So many City players stay to the end of their contract or allowed to leave without transfer fees, Silva, Kompany for eg and Garcia + Sergio will go soon. That, perhaps, is why our net spend is not lower?

Our friends at the bbc have this "description" of the Aguero incident in their report.

"Aguero escaped a caution after placing his arm on assistant referee Sian Massey-Ellis neck as he argued a decision"

Now, call me over sensitive, but if you had not seen the incident that this is referring to, you could picture an enraged player trying to hurt the poor girl!

Why is it that those employed by the beeb cant help themselves, stooping ever lower in their "journalistic" standards to try to make us look bad. I cant help but think that the new guy they brought in recently who wanted to "do away" with biased reporting is just too little too late.
She simply brushed his hand away. Compare that to England's "hero" Henderson who went down screaming in the Denmark (or was it Belgium?) game when someone patted him on the back!

The BBC's sports coverage has become a joke. It used to be byword for excellence. They hardly cover football at all and when they do it is about 30 years out of date. Match of the Day is the same format as it was 50 years ago without the expert analysis of that era.
Just switched Radio 5 on for 30 seconds and heard: "Which footballer would make a good James Bond? Call in and tell us." It is like sub-standard children's TV. In some ways it is even more moronic than Talkshite (which I binned off 18 months ago). What audience is the BBC aiming for? The football content is pitched at morons. Even in lockdown their audiences are going down. How can they justify their licence fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.