PL games to be shown on pay-per-view for £15 - plan scrapped

Who's up for the first installment of the £15 a game challenge of United and Newcastle - What's that, no-one?

Shocked and appalled I am, thought we had real fans of football on here...........

Sean Dyche was always a bit of a wanker but his utterances regarding the funding of the lower leagues and the PPV costs today are quickly putting him to the utter **** category.

Put some meat on the bones disco.........

Well the millionaire disk bearded, gravel voiced Tourette’s machine thinks fleecing £15 PvP per game is decent value following up on his sage thoughts on the EPL and the FL being competing hedge fund comps and why would you bail out a Poorly performing one while forgetting just how funding works in the game means in my eyes he’s an out of touch ****.

its a joke and asking £15 for a game in times of need

iptv streaming sites will be all over it ? i hope after this first round of games they fuck it off because i will not be paying £15 to watch games

Well the millionaire disk bearded, gravel voiced Tourette’s machine thinks fleecing £15 PvP per game is decent value following up on his sage thoughts on the EPL and the FL being competing hedge fund comps and why would you bail out a Poorly performing one while forgetting just how funding works in the game means in my eyes he’s an out of touch ****.
To be fair to him what is he supposed to say... Yeah its a rip off. Don't pay it.

Even if he knows or thinks it is he can't come out and say it.

Thought I might watch the Newcastle v Scum game last night until I realised I would have to part with hard cash specifically to watch them. Today, two of the four games are box office. I already hate myself for being so addicted I subscribe to Sly and BT but to then put the games on box office is a piss take.
I cannot see a thread elsewhere. Is it just me angry about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.