Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC's sports coverage has become a joke. It used to be byword for excellence. They hardly cover football at all and when they do it is about 30 years out of date. Match of the Day is the same format as it was 50 years ago without the expert analysis of that era.
Just switched Radio 5 on for 30 seconds and heard: "Which footballer would make a good James Bond? Call in and tell us." It is like sub-standard children's TV. In some ways it is even more moronic than Talkshite (which I binned off 18 months ago). What audience is the BBC aiming for? The football content is pitched at morons. Even in lockdown their audiences are going down. How can they justify their licence fee?

Another reason to scrap the TV tax.

I was surprised that it was only 8th and not higher!
Taking into account that the rags (3 times), Liverpool (twice), Chelsea (twice), Arsenal and Spurs have paid more for a player than City ever have I wasn't too surprised. My only surprise was that Sky even mentioned it seeing as the general perception, normally perpetuated by Sky, is that City have the bottomless wealth of a nation state to fund transfers and that we've been ruining football since 2008.

The BBC's sports coverage has become a joke. It used to be byword for excellence. They hardly cover football at all and when they do it is about 30 years out of date. Match of the Day is the same format as it was 50 years ago without the expert analysis of that era.
Just switched Radio 5 on for 30 seconds and heard: "Which footballer would make a good James Bond? Call in and tell us." It is like sub-standard children's TV. In some ways it is even more moronic than Talkshite (which I binned off 18 months ago). What audience is the BBC aiming for? The football content is pitched at morons. Even in lockdown their audiences are going down. How can they justify their licence fee?
It's laughable. I've heard that the odious corporation have announced they are making a programme about Jimmy Saville, no interest in how that scumbags victims feel about their privacy being invaded, yet they have the shameless hypocrisy to have a go at Sergio over something so trivial.

I've seen several highlight clips and they all show the Goons two chances and the penalty claim NONE show the chances we created with Foden , Mahrez and others , and now all this bollocks about Aguero , you could probably highlight a hundred more incidents were players touch referees , this agenda against our club is now becoming serious.
Its about time the club stopped closing its eyes and hoping it goes away , we had all the shite about the UEFA ban and the club has done nothing , Khaldoon and Soriano need to act , i am tired of the club i have supported for over 50 years in every corner of this country and abroad being sullied at every opportunity by the media.
MCFC before the new ownership had a decent reputation we rarely made headlines for any indiscretions in fact our support was lauded for its loyalty in the third tier of english football , but now we appear to be fair game for any media to stick the boot in , get it fucking sorted City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.