Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

VAR official apparently was happy with that. It’s a joke really. The tech isn’t the problem. It has and will always be the ones managing it.
I have said many times that it is the same incompetent twats in the VAR cabin as those idiots actually in control of the matches out on the pitch.

There is minimal contact before, but never a pen in a million years for me. Love it how the media condone
that there is contact so the player has every right to throw himself to the floor. It's fucking cheating, end of.

There will never be consistently good officiating.

It's ridiculous. "not enough in that to say the decision was a clear and obvious error" - there never is. In Sterling's case there's never enough contact for him to go down and that's not a clear and obvious error. But got to give the Palace a hand.

There is minimal contact before, but never a pen in a million years for me. Love it how the media condone
that there is contact so the player has every right to throw himself to the floor. It's fucking cheating, end of.
When foreign player's like Klinsmann et al first started coming in there was a massive reaction to player's diving. Then players of certain clubs started to follow suit it became acceptable and "clever" to go down easily. That's the hypocrisy of the media. Let's be honest we've had a couple ourselves

Someone just said on bbc, forgot the actual game now,just have a penalty shoot out. Shit refs, same shit refs on var and spineless to overturn their friends decision. just switched on sky sports and all about var and dippers offside goal and all calling for change. They were all pretty silent for the last 2 seasons when var worked better for teams in red and we were fucked over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.