Arsenal (H) Post match thread

One change I would have liked to see in this weird formation is Mahrez playing center really to try and create and Ferran RW.

With Foden and Ferran creating from wide spaces to Mahrez, Sterlinf, Aguero etc.

We were excellent yesterday and fully deserved the victory.

It was a real thrill to see Sergio back in the side, but I was slightly surprised by the positions of some of the players, but, once again, Pep got it spot on. The back four worked very well. Rúben showed his class and Kyle was excellent too. If and when he loses his pace, could he become a more regular centre-back? Nathan is a great asset and proved his versatility with a great display.

Rodri patrolled the area in front of the back four very well, and Bernardo (my MotM) played as well as I’ve seen him for a long time.

The goal came from the sort of beautiful move we have come to expect from this team and involved all four of the front men. A wonderful pass from Riyad to Sergio, whose link-up play was great, opened up the Arsenal defence and Raheem’s finish was controlled and decisive.

The match fitness seems to be coming, and hopefully, we’ll have a few more bodies available soon.

Since Micah has been on as a pundit I get a very clear impression that he has either been told - or decided for himself - that for it to be a long term gig there must be absolutely no evidence of bias towards CITY. Indeed, he seems to go the extra mile in being 'objective'.

Which is exactly the reason we will never see Vinnie as a pundit , he has integrity.

Since Micah has been on as a pundit I get a very clear impression that he has either been told - or decided for himself - that for it to be a long term gig there must be absolutely no evidence of bias towards CITY. Indeed, he seems to go the extra mile in being 'objective'.

That being the case, it would be nice if the same person who had a word in Micah's ear had a word in Carragher's. He's the most shamelessly biased ‘pundit’ (whatever the f——— that means) on television. But then, it would be nice if I won the National Lottery. Especially since I don't participate in it.

It was simply not on mate, look at the way he grabbed her and got shrugged off. Most watching that knew It was bad and awkward, no need to make it look like anything else. Pep always defends his players so that's different, but I do agree it should not warrant any punishment other than a fine maybe.
He didnt grab her , the rags and dippers practically embrace refs or as in pogba hold their bald head !

I expect sian is pissed off of the sexist fuss there is being made of it, she has worked really hard to get where she is , i doubt she wants any special treatment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.