COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter if it’s a tiny amount, before Christmas is still December. So my estimate of a 4 month roll out from December taking us to April ish is possible. Not saying certain, but possible.
Not according to him, a vaccine in the first quarter could be anyway from jan first to the last day of april, then it has to roll out

Last edited:
I think in the next few days we will know. Three days with higher cases than today are what people are clinging to. However it does look like the Manchester cases are dropping and are half that of Nottingham according to the BBC.

They WERE. Not now. Manchester back up over 400 today after 4 days below. Its highest number in 10 days in fact.

Also THREE GM boroughs over 200 today and recent highs for other goodish towns like Stockport which had one of its worst ever numbers.

No GM borough under 100 today.

Nottingham was less than Manchester today. In fact it was the last 3 days. But was above Manchester for much of the previous week.

Though I agree these are the daily announced figures and it will be a few days begore we see the redistributed numbers onto the actual day for both cities and if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
A couple of months ago there weren't 53,000 Stopfordian school pupils mixing with one another
Please quote your data source as there is little evidence in the stats I have seen to indicate that schoolkids and especially junior schools kids are the problem.

They WERE. Not now. Manchester back up over 400 today after 4 days below. Its highest number in 10 days in fact.

Also THREE GM boroughs over 200 today and recent highs for other goodish towns like Stockport which had one of its worst ever numbers.

No GM borough under 100 today.
that is odd the BBC clearly showed numbers dropping on a graphic 30mins ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.