Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

I think with van dijk out for a while, Spurs being Spursy, Chelsea's dodgy defence and the rags just being shit, now we've finally addressed the centre back issue I think we have a better chance at the title than I believed a couple of weeks ago.

To be honest I was looking more at what he did before the miss.

Absolutely no danger until he beat 3 defenders and got 1v1. Looks like the real Bale is still in there and he wont be missing those after a few games to get match sharp.
Yeah was a lovely bit of skill,just hope he doesn’t fucking do any of it against us ..

The trajectory of that match shows exactly why all talk of Spurs being serious title contenders is risible. Yes, they have a great attack. Son would, in my view, be the closest thing to an answer to the growing Sergio problem that's looming up (but we won't get him).
Their defence is still shit, from keeper to the back four (and by the way, Lloris used to be a bloody good keeper – those days are over) and no amount of Mourinho tweaking is going to make a silk purse out of a sow's arse. They got Bale, who they don't strictly need, because it's good publicity and will please the spuds aficionados. They haven't strengthened in the key areas that they needed to.

But stone me, Spurs fans don't half get giddy easily. So they'll carry on believing, the poor things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.