Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading the many comments in the Telegraph, it's clear most people don't believe Aguero has anything to apologise for, and that's including a good number of women who were derisive of the lefty woke comments from males who must have wondered over from the Guardian.
Has anyone of them been outraged at the picture of Michael Oliver with his arm around the shoulder of an Everton player on the same day? What was clear is the fact most of the mortally offended have never been to a game in their lives.
Nothing to do with being left or right. Just common sense that it wasn't even worth mentioning until Tyler and Rat Boy waded in with their biased sensationalism. Sky is and was owned by right wing capitalists by the way.

I was told that Kane had touched the ref yesterday. I couldn't find anything about that but it did bring up a pic of England's golden boy arguing with a ref and with his hand on the ref's hand or possibly vice versa. Either way l do not recall any campaign against him at the time. Players do it all the time.
It's because she's a woman.

Do they want him to apologise because she's a woman or because she's an official?

nail on head there.

ifs it because she’s a woman, they’re treating her differently from the men, which is unacceptable

if it’s because she’s an official, then where is the outcry every other time someone touches an official? Like Pogba running the bald head of a ref

nail on head there.

ifs it because she’s a woman, they’re treating her differently from the men, which is unacceptable

if it’s because she’s an official, then where is the outcry every other time someone touches an official? Like Pogba running the bald head of a ref
Spot on with this. Nailed it.

It's the way we are judged differently by the scum media regarding the Aguero non incident. They are literally waiting poised to put the boot in the minute one of our players so much as breathes out of line. That's why I was annoyed watching it in real time as I knew they would leap on it and blow it out of all proportion. I have no idea why he did it or why he was so annoyed, it was just a throw in. If they have not done it already the club have to drum it into our players that they just have to watch everything they do or say as they are just waiting to pounce. We can also forget Neville is anything but impartial when it comes to ourselves. He hid it well for a while but the last couple of season's his true colours are coming to the fore once more. Rat boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.