United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

We should be seeking alliances outside of Spurs, Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to make sure them 4 with tight arsed owners don't sneek an harsher version of FFP into the PL.

Not new news on here I'm afraid but I think it's been reported over here (the UK) as an attempt to replicate the CFG but with sports clubs rather than just football.
First I'd heard of it but have to admit it don't look for stuff about them. I can cope with Fred West and Harold Shipman but not them, so thanks. Interesting that that's where Scudamore went when he left his Premier League job.

Listening to SSN, it looks like UEFA might try to do something like expanding the Champions League. This is maybe UEFA'S way of giving these cu*ts what they want.

I say they should kick these two big headed clubs right out of European club comps. How about being some FFP charges against both off these clubs. Let's see how they like it when things go against them.

JRockBlues why are you blaming Livarpool. Surely you must know by now that there is an unwritten law. This is it, you must never blame Livarpool for anything even if they were the culprits.

Ed Woodward reported as saying that the rags are taking a " constructive role " in the proposed changes /structure of football .

Bit of an understatement really considering they are one of the two fucking main drivers of trying to power grab the control and finances of the PL / European League or whatever.

No doubt his actions are being lauded by Sky , James pasthetic arsewipe Cooper instead of telling the truth that he is part of the management which is running the total sham of a football club in the interest of simply selling the brand to the highest bidders.

Meanwhile their fuckwit lemming " fans " will be lapping up his Churchillian speech.

JRockBlues why are you blaming Livarpool. Surely you must know by now that there is an unwritten law. This is it, you must never blame Livarpool for anything even if they were the culprits.

Of course, so sorry. Obviously it was those Chelsea stooges that they have in the media that were responsible all along. If there's any left, I'll light a candle and ask forgiveness for my sins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.