Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media have used the Aguero story to hide the real one of the weekend and that's the FWA's player of the year accusing premier league officials of being bent. Where's all the media clamour for this? Double standards again but can't say I'm surprised.
That move is right out of the political playbook. Bump up the Sergio non news and bury the hendo story.

If that was a blue who questioned the bendy line accusations he wld be done. Look how they chased and persecuted Bernardo and labelled him a racist, disgusting behaviour.

In
The media have used the Aguero story to hide the real one of the weekend and that's the FWA's player of the year accusing premier league officials of being bent. Where's all the media clamour for this? Double standards again but can't say I'm surprised.
The most bent part of modern football is the majority of members in the FWA.

The problem with lfc is their fans get so emboldened by the media support. And the media desperate for clicks will agree with anything the fans want.

Maybe it will be their downfall! But something shit is going to happen soon if the media dont stop the clickbait agreement-with-everything lfc fans say

Ramos injures Salah -Death threats
Sterling leaves lfc - Death threats
Pickford injures VVD -Death threats
Richarlison commits red card tackle - Death threats

Imagine if all that above was City fans!

Maybe someone on Twitter can tweet all the journalists and ask them why this story hasn’t had the coverage that Aguero’s touch on the shoulder had.

Maybe someone on Twitter can tweet all the journalists and ask them why this story hasn’t had the coverage that Aguero’s touch on the shoulder had.
We are all terrorists by association don't forget

Well for once I agree with him, shame he kept his mouth shut all last season as they were handed the title on a bed of crinkled VAR film tape.

Has aguero been jailed yet?
And does Sian feel great having so many people willing to cause such a stink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.