Buskers Not Beggars:

A very good effort from two incredibly street talented teens.

Rodrigues you absolutely nailed it chap!

She is actually really good , and has a tone to her voice that could take her far if she gets the right breaks ....

he's pretty good on that guitar , has good presence , but needs a decent vocal coach.

Last edited:

Very talented young lady, she has a really good voice and there's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that she can sing.

Have just checked , she's from Cork ... and I see that she was actually invited to go on the Ellen DeGenerous Show in the States, and i can't really say that i'm surprised.

Last edited:
I once asked Roger why with such a powerful voice like his he was singing on the streets, he replied, "I am in the joy business, I come out here to be with the people." Roger and Grandpa have brought so much joy to the life of millions and today we are blessed to see them reunited again. We all shine on and Roger's light is as bright as the sun!!

Indeed!

This girl , 15 year old Lauren Jean, from the Ribble Valley, always seems to do really well on Market Street in Manchester city centre ....

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.