New European Super League Breakaway Threat

This nonsense needs to be stopped. Do any fans of any top 6 clubs really want it? Not from what I see. We already have the CL and EL. People can see the closed joke shop that those comps are. We don`t need any more pointless European comps.
God bless you. No one gives an actual fuck about fans.

The problem is, if we don't join it, the best players won't sign for us & any we find, will be poached by the others. So they will also be better than us, in the domestic competiton.

It will effectively be back to the days of Adebayor & Wayne Bridge for us.

Americans in sport are a cancer.
i dont care to be honest at least wed still have our dignity and id wager a shit sterile non qualifying non relagation league would rapidly lose its appeal once the novelty wears off

This is the sabre rattling to get their own watered down version of the Big Picture.

Fucking Yanks. Well done on the last 10 years or so of ensuring the whole of the football media in this shit hole of a country were focused on dirty Arab oil money while doing the usual back door deals to get their own way. Syphon as much money away as possible and look as clean as possible.

You have to applaud them. Played a blinder. The CIA would be proud.
You nailed it 100%. The yanks and the CIA have used the same tactics to secure regime change all over the world for decades.

El penal

Elfmeter

Boete

Peine

Pena

First words on the Rag contract, Penalty in popular European Langauges.

I couldn't be arsed Googling "it wasn't our fault" for the Dips contract

A little story that happened to me about 91 or 92,I was stood on terminal 3 when I saw a guy walking towards me. He looked familiar so being a friendly chap I nodded and said hello. He stopped and said something that every time he had been here it rained. A bit of banter followed when I asked where he was from and he said Holland. Of course it never rains in Holland I said. Any way he asked me how far it was to the Swamp his lift had not shown up so should he take a cab. I said jokingly that was the last place he should want to go, but it turned out that he worked for Ajax and he was over to discuss the forming of a European league for the top teams. I searched for news about the meeting but he was either a bluffer or there was a blanket ban on news.
I bet that Ajax and others that have slipped below their place at the top table never thought it might happen to them so it might be a gentle warning to all those thinking of joining this Yank power grab that times change and you never know what the future holds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.