CL - Porto (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We obviously weren’t going to just fuck Garcia off whilst still available for selection. He’s our player and Pep thinks he’s a better option than Stones so let’s wait and see.
This team has a distinct feel of bucking a win and having a strong team available for the weekend.
Will find out soon enough if it backfires or not but I’d expect us to win this game.

Reactions: ami
Thing is, the Club have essentially decided it’s worth £18m to keep him around so I guess they have to play him to justify that decision.
The offer was pisstake, thats why hes here. They did not offer £18m upfront. Half of it was add ons.

What kind of message it sends to play a player whos nothing exceptional who does NOT want to bere instead of a guy who is better and WANTS to be here.

Its really poor.

Stones is not better, that's the whole point. Why else would Pep want Stones out and keep Garcia (up until the moment Garcia said he doesn't want to extend)?

The fact that Garcia communicated to the club he won't extend, will NOT change the fact that Stones (in Peps eyes) has no future in his squad. This is chrystal clear for me and has been for some time. Stones recent will to try and prove something to Pep is too little, too late. He had four years to prove to Pep we didn't need to buy a guy like Ruben Dias, yet look what happend. Stones is done.

If Garcia was not Spanish he would not have been squad. Embarrassing to play someone who doesn't want to stay probably talked behind the back with his suitors and here is our manager starting him

Stones is not better, that's the whole point. Why else would Pep want Stones out and keep Garcia (up until the moment Garcia said he doesn't want to extend)?

The fact that Garcia communicated to the club he won't extend, will NOT change the fact that Stones (in Peps eyes) has no future in his squad. This is chrystal clear for me and has been for some time. Stones will to prove anything to Pep is too little, too late. He had four years to prove to Pep we didn't need to buy a guy like Ruben Dias, yet look what happend. Stones is done.
Stones is better. Garca is that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.