CL - Porto (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another WTF selection from Pep. Stones must know his days are numbered when a player who doesn't want to be here, and is arguably a poorer player at the moment, gets in the side ahead of him.

Well clearly Pep don't agree, and neither do I.

In my eyes, definitely. His recent performances hasn't been that good but he proved himself earlier. I like his defending. Very intelligent. Once he leaves us though, he can fvck off. But until that day comes, he's our player.

Do you like his 35% aerial duel percentage? Do you like his strength, tackling ability, speed? What about his defensive game do you like exactly?

Just an opinion obviously no proof. But feel like if garcia was an english youth player who asked to leave and blamed him not moving on city, he would be no way near the side.
Stones said he wants to fight for his place, should be in ahead of him considering he wanted out.
Im not having stones isnt good enough to start ahead of garcia either b4 anyone says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.