Porto (h) post-match thread

SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!!
Yes you know who you are !!
All those so called Blue Mooners who did nothing but slag both young Garcia and Pep off,in the pre match thread.
I hope some of you have got big enough balls to admit that you were oh so wrong and Eric did not let us down one iota.
"He`ll put in a so so average game" was one phrase I read on more than one occasion.
The lad is a professional footballer for fucks sake not a Sunday league one and yes he was shit against Leicester ... but who the fuck wasn`t ?
Well played Eric and nice to see you told those so called fans they were so wrong about you and your commitment when playing.

He's fucking abysmal.

I am fast going off Rodri. Porto closed him down and snuffed him out for most of the game giving the defence little outlet. He just isn’t dynamic enough or hungry enough to find the space and offer himself for the pass. Numerous times he was directly behind his marker giving the defence no chance of an out ball.

SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!!
All those so called Blue Mooners who did nothing but slag both young Garcia and Pep off,in the pre match thread.
I hope some of you have got big enough balls to admit that you were oh so wrong and Eric did not let us down one iota.
"He`ll put in a so so average game" was one phrase I read on more than one occasion.
The lad is a professional footballer for fucks sake not a Sunday league one and yes he was shit against Leicester ... but who the fuck wasn`t ?
Well played Eric and nice to see you told those so called fans they were so wrong about you and your commitment when playing.
Nurse!!!!

SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!!
Garcia should not be in the team and Pep started with the wrong players hence why we had to come from 1 goal down. I don't believe a player that runs down his contract and is duplicitous with Barcelona to screw us over should be wearing our blue shirt.

What did Mahrez do?
Midfield was slow and devoid of ideas.
One good free kick will not change the fact that Gundo an Rodders does not work.
Garcia Weak and slow with the normal amount of mistakes.

We got away with that tonight. Especially the first half.

The way forward is with Ferran and Foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.